Aqua Lung Yoke Screw??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thunder955

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have a yoke screw for a Aqua lung Titan Part #107507. The plastic knob broke. I have called several LDS and they will not order it for me. I can make one on the lathe but I really want to use the original if I can find one. I dont have my Thread pitch gauge here but it is really close to 5/8 x 18. Thanks for any help

Steve

Anyone live in the North/Central Florida area? Maybe we can hook up and hit a spring or 2 over in the Ocala area.

Other brands would most likely also work including generic yoke screws. This kind of service does not speak well for the brand.

I Have tried older Dacor, Mares Ruby, Proton and Dive RIte and they are to small.
Thanks for the suggestions

Steve

Many older regs were not designed for 3000/3500 psi service, thus the lighter screw. Most newer regs use a common heavy yoke screw. Most good LDSs will be happy to sell one.

I would make one on the lathe if I was you. Especially since no one will sale you one. You could even sale them. I dont think there is a huge market for them it would be just a principle since several lds you called want order you one.

I have several Titan yoke screws

Many dive shops carry a yoke screw light which comes in a couple of thread sizes and replaces the conventional yoke screw and would provide another option although I am sure that a good LDS would be able to provide you with a conventional yoke screw that would fit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom