Aqua Lung regulators - anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sactomags

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking into new reg and thought to also check here, but I can't seem to find any postings for any Aqua Lung regs.

Check out the Regulator forum. Note many people will use the abbrev "AL" to mean Aqua Lung

Also don't forget that Aqualung and US Divers are synonymous.

Thanks to all. I've got my gear in for annual "physical" and am hoping to be in the water in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea over Memorial Weekend. I've been nursing an injured knee since January and desperately need some bottom time :)

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to regulators...

I dive with the Aqua Lung Legend. A brilliant reg in my opinion, lots of room for me to grow into it :)

I just wish they had the Legend Occy when I bought mine so my set up would be matching :dork2:

I own an Aqualung Titan LX regulator for diving single tanks, and I still think it was a very good value for the money. It has performed well and reliably over three years and a lot of dives, at all recreational depths, and in cold and warm water.

I am currently using a AL Kronos and I love it. The side exhaust is great. I never really noticed my exhaust bubbles in my face until I tried a Kronos reg.

My wife and I have Aqua Lung Legends as well. We have not had any problems with them and I think that it is well built and easy to breath from within recreational dive depths.

Back
Top Bottom