Aqua Lung Customer Service Closed down or Checked out?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scottsfire

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi
I was curious if Aqua Lungs customer service folks have shut down or out of service because of Covid?

I bought a bunch of new Aqua Lung gear and every time and have tried to register it at their site it does nothing. Tried on several platforms/browsers etc and still doesn't advance to the next screen. Emailed them for help and alternate warranty registration methods and haven't heard from them in 2 weeks.

I hope my new Aqua Lung computer doesn't perform like their website or customer service email contact.

Any help, direction or explanation is greatly appreciated.

:) Scott

Since March they have mostly been working from home, with someone going in to fulfill orders a couple days a week. Remember CA is still pretty much on lockdown. But, yes their response to customer care has been lacking since.

Since March they have mostly been working from home, with someone going in to fulfill orders a couple days a week. Remember CA is still pretty much on lockdown. But, yes their response to customer care has been lacking since.
Thanks Tammy.....makes since!
Scott

thankfully their computers continue to function, but I went through a bizarre kafkaesque nightmare trying to buy their eDiverlog software for my desktop. 5 or 6 emails, long wait times, odd codes and so on, but we got there eventually.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom