Aqua Cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjrob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just a quick note to thank the cast and crew on the Aqua Cat for a fantastic week of diving starting on Halloween this year. We had a group of ten and were joined by five new diving friends (and I do mean we're now friends) for more fun than any of us anticipated.

What an incredible crew. They bent over backward to get us to requested sites, show us new and wildly entertaining things (Thunderball grotto, swimming pigs--really--Rachel's Bubble Bath, a night ashore with fire spinning and a bar full of welcoming locals, snorkelboarding) and, in general, provide the vacation we all think about when we think about vacations. Oh, and the food was fantastic.

Truly, and without affiliation or provocation of any kind, the entire Aqua Cat staff from booking through delivering us back to the airport in Nassau, was a joy to work with.

The fact that we are just about the most entertaining dive crowd in the world helps, of course, but I have to say that we were mightily impressed and, to a soul, will be back next year. Maybe you should join us...

Mark

Sounds like you had a great time I go Dec.5 what did you wear for a wetsuit and were you ok with it.

hey im going on aquacat later this year and was wondering if either of you could write up a trip report for me.

Back
Top Bottom