April in Bonaire...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drewpy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Giddyup! Just booked two weeks in Bonaire April 8-22nd.
Going to be staying at the Golden Reef Inn...
Anyone else from the board on the Island at that time?

On week just was not enough last visit..

Thanks!
Drew

Lucky Dog.
I just got my anual trip for July planned.....now if that direct flight out of FLL ever gets going and the price is right............you may have a buddy for a week.

Howdy Herman!
I know the Continental flights out of Houston have not helped you guys on the east coast,but they are a godsend for us westcoasters! I am now able to get there in one day with a minimal layover in Houston,and no more Montego bay mess-we arrive in Bon at 5:15 am-so I can dive shortly after arrival!What used to be four legs with a layover in LAX is now smooth one day sailing!
Good luck with the plans-hope they figure that florida leg out? The continental rep spoke of the possibility of adding...she said the respons had been positive?

I'll be there the week before you...April 1-8.
Staying at a different hotel though.

I'm flying Boston to San Juan -San Juan to Bonaire. American airlines.

John C.

man, have a great time! i hope to be there around that time...got to talk the dive buddy into it!!!!

Hey John-I see you were in Monterey this weekend..? Too bad the conditions have been so bad? Sorry to just miss you in paradise...

Sandy-Let me know if you guys make it (you and Jason right)......maybe we can hook up for a few dives and a bright!

I am trying to get another trip together in Sept if this one is too early for anyone....or you just want to do TWO. (13-23 Sep)

00scuba:
man, have a great time! i hope to be there around that time...got to talk the dive buddy into it!!!!

If you do end up going the same week John and I are going, (April 1st - 8th) would be great to meet up with others from board. We're trying out Coco Palms resort. Highly recommended. Great dive, stay & drive with Free nitrox!! Who hoo!

Will be 2nd trip back. Anyone going, PM us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom