Apolly Bio Fins Pro vs ScubaPro Twin Jets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've tried both of them. I found that Apollo were easier to fin with. Whereas with ScubaPro Twin Jets, it took much more effort to fin it with. Plus for some reason, I didn't like the foot pocket of the Jets....it was not comfortable at all.

FWIW.....you should try them out. They're both quite different from each other, or at least it seemed that way to me. If I remember correctly, since it was couple of months ago that I tried them out, the Jets were much stiffer than Apollos. The Apollos are softer, but that doesn't make them worthless. Au contraire, you end up going faster since your legs don't cramp up as much.

The experience of trying them out is far worth more than all the opinions you'll get here. Everyone has a different comfort level. Pick whichever you feel more comfortable with.

If you're worried about paying for both of them, talk to your LDS, and see if you can get them on a trial basis. That's how I got to try them out...without having to pay for them.

I found them to both be pretty good fins. Not nearly as bad as Rockets, but not nearly as good as Jets. For me they were similar, middle of the pack fins. They are both way overpriced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom