Apollo BioFin Pro C Yellow, where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cynthia Prettyman

Registered
Reaction score
I want to buy a pair of the Apollo Biofin Pro - C series in yellow, medium. I've got an old pair of biofins and love them. I need the yellow because I work as a DM and need the visability. Does anyone know an outlet that has them in stock at a good price? LP shows them as NIS.
Thanks, DM Doogie

Cynthia Prettyman:
I want to buy a pair of the Apollo Biofin Pro - C series in yellow, medium. I've got an old pair of biofins and love them. I need the yellow because I work as a DM and need the visability. Does anyone know an outlet that has them in stock at a good price? LP shows them as NIS.
Thanks, DM Doogie

Cynthia: The first container of yellow bio-fin pro fins with the stainless steel c-spring straps were delivered to us on Wednesday the 21st. We cleared all backorders through yesterday. Apollo Dealers should have them in stock within 3-8 days.

mdb
www.diveapollo.com

Back
Top Bottom