Apex 50 Atx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJUNKY1

Registered
Reaction score
Can Anyone Advise? I Was Just Ice Diving In 33 Degree Water With A Apex 50 Atx And After 7 Minutes It Started To Free-flow And I Just Got It Service At The Dive Shop.

Thanks For The Infor. I Believe It Wasn't. What Do Think Of A Sherwood Blizzard?

i don t know anything about sherwoods, i dive only apeks. i had mine in 37-39 degree water , never a problem. for cold water diving intermediate pressure needs to be detuned.

Never had a problem with mine, have the shop check the IP. Too high,, no good for cold, I can't imagine anything else would be wrong with it.

A perfect example of what they are saying above on the Intermediate Pressure is that for the colder water Aqualung Legend LX Supreme, it comes with the IP set to 130psi verses the regular Legend LX being at about 150psi. It comes at 130psi for the colder water.

I have heard different info before...
The atx has free flow issues that tx or xtx does not have, maybe tx, xtx and atx users can comment on this. Again, this is just what I've heard of, need to verify.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom