apeks wsx 45 for short people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seefa

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I tried looking for size information of the Apeks wsx 45 wing before purchase but could not find any dimensions posted online.
As a short and slim person I am worried that the wing will either be too long or too wide making it impossible to wear.

If you are short and/or slim and have this wing, how well does it fit?

If someone could help me with measuring the dimensions of their wing I would be appreciative.

do you need the lift of the wsx45 or xdeep stealth tec? if not, just go with the stealth classic

do you need the lift of the wsx45 or xdeep stealth tec? if not, just go with the stealth classic
I don't need the lift and the wsx45 is not my first choice but I did get it for a good deal so I will try to make it work

For those wondering, I was told that the wing is 52cm top to bottom and 60cm wide. These measurements are from grommet to grommet.

I just measured mine, was 58cm tall, 69cm wide. Regardless, it is not small.

On the other hand, assuming you don't need the lift, the WSX-25 is quite small and handy.

Back
Top Bottom