Apeks Service Kits from Amron?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt S

Registered
Reaction score
I've read many times how difficult it can be to get official Apeks service kits through proper channels - that one must get them from eBay or have a special relationship with a shop. But I ordered what look to be official AP0241/AA and AP0219/AA kits from Amron International for good prices and they just shipped.

Am I missing something? Why doesn't everyone in the US just order from Amron instead of paying inflated prices on eBay?

Thanks!

I've been using Amron for commercial gear for over 10 years. Brilliant company to deal with.

OK, thanks for the feedback. It just seemed too easy to get official Apeks service kits, which I had expected to be difficult to find through official channels based on comments in the forums.

Well, I guess it was too good to be true for very long. I tried to order some more service kits, but they now have a new restriction in place for the service kits:
  • Military Sales Only
    This item is restricted to Military and Law Enforcement Agencies only. You must be logged in and approved to purchase this item.
When I try to check out, I get:

*ATTENTION* There are item(s) in your cart that are restricted to Military and Law Enforcement Agencies only. You must be logged in and approved to purchase. Please contact Amron at 760-208-6500 or email sales@amronintl.com for more information.

I guess it's the more expensive OEM options on EBay or the more expensive after-market options from Northeast Scuba Supply now.

Well, I guess it was too good to be true for very long. I tried to order some more service kits, but they now have a new restriction in place for the service kits:
  • Military Sales Only
    This item is restricted to Military and Law Enforcement Agencies only. You must be logged in and approved to purchase this item.
When I try to check out, I get:

*ATTENTION* There are item(s) in your cart that are restricted to Military and Law Enforcement Agencies only. You must be logged in and approved to purchase. Please contact Amron at 760-208-6500 or email sales@amronintl.com for more information.

I guess it's the more expensive OEM options on EBay or the more expensive after-market options from Northeast Scuba Supply now.

Email them directly, attention to Steve Y.

I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom