Apeks HP Seat failure: rumor or fact?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for thread drift, but can someone point me to explanation of what is blocked 1st stage and why do you use it?
Some rebreather systems want a fixed IP that does not compensate for depth. Mechanical rebreathers like KISS units depend on a fixed IP to flow O2 at the same rate regardless of depth. So the environmental chamber that allows water pressure to push on the diaphragm is blocked with a plastic plug and oring.

Some rebreather systems want a fixed IP that does not compensate for depth. Mechanical rebreathers like KISS units depend on a fixed IP to flow O2 at the same rate regardless of depth. So the environmental chamber that allows water pressure to push on the diaphragm is blocked with a plastic plug and oring.
Ive 4 fail on me so far. all in the junk box, blue seats, no more apeks for me, too dangerous, and expensive....

Are the new seats white in color? and old seats blue?

Are the new seats white in color? and old seats blue?
The seats are still black. The packaging changed color.

The seats are still black. The packaging changed color.
Gotcha...I reread the posts and gather that the white packaging is good to go and the blue packaging is a no go for the servicing

For the people that are throwing their Apeks regs, please send them my way, I'll pay for shipping.
Ive 4 fail on me so far. all in the junk box, blue seats, no more apeks for me, too dangerous, and expensive....

Oooo Oooo me too!! :happywave::happywave: For all those that are giving up on Apeks regs I am more than happy to take them off your hands or buy them from you. PM me if your looking to offload any DST's, DS4's, US4's in DIN

Oooo Oooo me too!! :happywave::happywave: For all those that are giving up on Apeks regs I am more than happy to take them off your hands or buy them from you. PM me if your looking to offload any DST's, DS4's, US4's in DIN
I have a couple sets of dst/tx50 doubles sets I am selling. How many are you wanting. I already sold most of my stage sets. I might still have a few xtx sets laying around.

I would like to have one or two more DST/XTX 50 sets, but shipping from your place might cost me as much as sets themselves

I have a couple sets of dst/tx50 doubles sets I am selling. How many are you wanting. I already sold most of my stage sets. I might still have a few xtx sets laying around.

Hi Tracy, PM me with what you have and how much your looking for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom