Apeks ATX-50 adjustment knob

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know of any sources I can obtain an adjustment knob to convert my backup ATX40 second stage to an ATX50 second stage at a "fair" price? I called an LDS in town and they wanted $98 for the knob. ROTFLMAO...talk about a slap in the face! I could dang near buy a whole new second stage for that.:rolleyes:

Actually, thats the listed retail price for it.

Any Aqualung dealer would have that pricing info. Now, what you have to do is find someone who would sell it for a little bit cheaper...

LUBOLD8431 once bubbled...
Now, what you have to do is find someone who would sell it for a little bit cheaper...
Not going to happen if that's the list price. What a rip off. The best any LDS is most likely to discount that is probably 25% off list. Forget it, ain't worth it. Not the LDS's fault though. Apeks is gouging big time.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I kinda dont get it. All it is is a little piece of brass with threads... Thats mucho dinero for that...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom