Apeks and bubbles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric:
I was told that the 2nd's or exactly the same it is only the 1st that are different in these models. I was also told that the 1st are the same for the 40 VS the 50 any input on this?

I have been a US divers / aqualung person , but am now inthe market for a new regulator and the Apeks seems to be the way I am leaning. The 50 is in my price range.. well not really but I'll manage :crafty:

The best way to say it is that the second's that have the same feasture sets are in fact identical. All the adjustable seconds are the same. The 40 I think lacks the "cracking effort" adjustment. I realy like that knob. I can adjust it from truely effortless the fairly hard breathing that will not free flow in surf

I have ther ATX50 and have found that in some possitions I get
some bubbles in the face. I forget when. It's something like that, that you don't do very much

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom