Apeks 1st stage seats. Source?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebutt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey all, anyone have a bulk source for HP seats for Apeks regs? Even on Scuba Gaskets they’re stupidly expensive. Thanks!

I don't even know what I'm looking at, are these the ones, you can rub on sandpaper for extra life

not as much as the generic white seats used by the like of HOG. the apeks seat is a harder material but also a thinner seat, so you can't really just mill down the service again and reuse.

but the scubagaskets one is already down to 10 euro with a bulk discount, so I think OP is being unrealistic in how low they expect the pricing to be. it's not going to be the trident SP MK5 seat price thats for sure.

not as much as the generic white seats used by the like of HOG. the apeks seat is a harder material but also a thinner seat, so you can't really just mill down the service again and reuse.

but the scubagaskets one is already down to 10 euro with a bulk discount, so I think OP is being unrealistic in how low they expect the pricing to be. it's not going to be the trident SP MK5 seat price thats for sure.
That was my first thought but there isn’t a lot there to work with.

10 euro just seems nuts for 5 cents of metal and plastic from China.

I know, the cheek of them too, for 10 Euros I would expect at least Switzerland or Taiwan for my four regs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom