AOW cost?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll do it for free, you just got to cover my expenses :wink:

deputydan1:
hey gang..
how much does an AOW class typically cost in Maui??

thanks,

-d

I paid $345.00 for my AOW in Oahu...I guess it depends on the shop...It was a great class very thorough instructor...and well worth the money..

wow....gets pricey, eh??

but yeah, sure sounds fun!

do you get to choose what to study? ie. multilevel, night, etc?

thanks!

-dan

I did. Plus seen some pretty great dive sites as well. It was worth it for me because I would have paid at least that much diving anyway...

Backtanner:
My price list from last year says B+B Scuba scuba is $250 including gear.
I just finished my AOW with them and the price has not gone up.

They include 2 two tank boat dives and at least 1 shore dive (I did 2) They also offer AOW from IANTD as well as PADI - but let them know if you're interested in IANTD because I took their last textbook!

Aloha, Tim

when you pay for an AOW class, does that normally include the trip to molokini???

-d

It looks like Big Island prices seem to range in the 275-350 buck range for the most part (one has $229 listed on thier webpage), including 5-6 boat dives depending on whether or not their night dive is a two tanker.

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a:
Wow...that seems like a pretty good deal what with the 4 tanks of boat diving...anyone know of any deal like that on the Big Island?

Back
Top Bottom