Anyone with any information on diving in Stuart Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mushymom:
Hi! Thanks for the info. Yes I am still a "wet behind the ears" newbie, my hubby however is more experienced. Who are some good dive operators to look at booking with then in the WP area? Small Groups are better than a huge one. If we could book online that would make things easier. We plan to be down there in Oct.
:crafty:

The two that I have used in WP are Pura Vida and S.S. Minnow. I like them both. Pura Vida is much smaller. Both have friendly, accommodating, and safety conscious crews.

S.S. Minnow is a safe bet. You can get the details from our own ScubaBoard savvy DM "BaitedStorm."

There are other options such as Diving Solutions but you will not get the white glove "I know someone in the buiss" treatment that you will, if you drop a note to BS and ask her to look out for you.

Eric

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom