Anyone wanna dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
Just had a baby via c-section and even though I look and feel like I did before the baby the big meanie doc said NO! until my 6 week check up..

CONGRATS on the new addition to your family!!!! :D

texdiveguy:
CONGRATS on the new addition to your family!!!! :D
:blinking: awww, thank you... She's a beaut.. I'm anxious to try out the diving here in Texas.. I've got several people bugging me to certify them (which is awesome) but I really want to check things out for myself before I tell them okay..

baitedstorm:
:blinking: awww, thank you... She's a beaut.. I'm anxious to try out the diving here in Texas.. I've got several people bugging me to certify them (which is awesome) but I really want to check things out for myself before I tell them okay..

Yep--your well being comes first!! :D

I'm gonna be at WP Private again this AM if anyone wants to join me. Name the time. Warning: I'll be a bit slow in my new big doubles rig. Been out there the last 2 mornings and I'm all trimmed up, so I won't be a total bafoon, but diving double 120s feels alot like driving an 18 wheeler to me right now compared to Bonaire last week...

:)

Lutz is joining me this AM...we'll be at WP Private between 11:30A and Noon if anyone else cares to join us...

Laters!

tlessard:
Lutz is joining me this AM...we'll be at WP Private between 11:30A and Noon if anyone else cares to join us...

Laters!

Wish I could, but a LONG way from Arlington,,,,,, :(

I wish I had seen this earlier. I could have made it out today. A few of us will be out there tomorrow.

I'll be out there tomorrow and Sunday AM as well, but DMing a class...valve drills Saturday PM if anyone would like to come try to kill each other?

Buba Dives

Buba Dives is another means to dive Lake Travis. It is operated by a Dive Master / Captain. We are a very small company that caters to our customers needs. We are constantly requesting feed back from our customers and making changes to best fit their needs.
At Buba Dives safety comes first, then fun. We will take our customers anywhere on the lake they would like to dive as long as their experience allows for safe diving in that area.

We are located at Keller Marina and there is no park entry fee. Our trips consist of two dives for $30.00 per person. Average trip takes four hours. We do not provide any gear so you will need to visit your local dive shop first. We do require all divers to carry and use a safety sausage on each dive. On most of our trips we are able to follow the diver’s bubbles and when they come up we are right there waiting for them.

We already know of several great dives on the lake and are constantly finding knew ones.

You can contact us at bubadives@yahoo.com or at (512)809-3925
Also visit our website at bubadives.com

Back
Top Bottom