Anyone Used Dive Concepts in Bali?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AceszHigh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Reviewing some dive ops for our upcoming trip to Bali. I noticed the op called Dive Concepts .. they seem to have lower prices than many others I have found. They have locations in Pemuteran, Lembongan, and Tulamben. Couldn't find much info on them. Does anyone have experience using them?

Dive concepts is the operator that in 2012 lost a group of divers diving Mangroves in Lembongan at raising tide in the afternoon on a full moon day (something no local operator with a minimum of knowledge would do) moreover led by a gringa diveguide with absolutely no experience on drift dives. If that's your kind of fun dives...
Fortunately enough the group of divers were found drifting past bali South peninsula in the night.

Sometimes it's good to remember the saying : "pay peanuts, get monkeys".

I have dive with them couple of time in tulamben 2012 and last year. I would only go back to dive with them if diveguide named Okta is still around. He's Indonesian guy, loves macro and is as good as any Indonesian guide I have come across. They have many gringo guides and most of them have little experience. Pemuteran guide was good too, but she has left and started her own operation in pemuteran. I haven't dive with them in lembongan and Lukos info sounds bad. -Kimi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom