Anyone up for some diving at Travis tomorrow? (Thursday)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessH

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was going to take my steel 95s in to get hydroed today then I realized that they still have a good 2300psi in them. It's not a good fill but its enough to do a couple of dives. Anyone up for some diving tomorrow so I can use that up before taking them in to get serviced? If you have any desire to try out steel tanks I may even be willing to share.

I also have some cute little aluminum 50s and I am about to take my steel 80s in for a visual so if anyone is looking to try out something a little different.

~Jess

In the past I have always gotten responses to such requests. No ones up for some diving out at lake Travis tomorrow?

~Jess

Where do you want to dive and at what time Jess?

Gosh, you want me to be specific? :)

I am not feeling very picky. Windy point or mansfield dam I guess, but I am up for something different as well. Noonish maybe? I can do just about anytime tomorrow but was thinking of seeing a movie at 7pm at the paramount(rear window).

You up for it?

~Jess

I is I is and noonish is just fine. You can call me at 512-716-9207 anytime to sort out the particulars if ya likes.

Larry

Its kind of late and I dont wan't to wake my girlfriend with me talking so I will give you a call tomorrow. Any preference on place? If we decide it now we can announce it and try to get some people to join us.

~Jess

WPP is fine by me. I've got a park permit, but hauling doubles around WPP is easier than Mansfield IMHO. Plus fills are handier at WPP.

Windy Point Park at noon it is. I am assuming you mean the one with the fill station not the state park. Of course if you have doubles you might not need a fill unless we decide to do more than two dives as I unfortunately don't have doubles at the moment since the tanks I could be diving as doubles are over at Toms getting visualed and a nitrox fill. That and my doubles wing seems to have sprung a leak. I need to get around to looking into that.

I doubt there will be a whole lot of people there but just in case I will be the scruffy(beard and longish hair) looking one with an oxycheq wing, jet fins, long hose, and that whole getup. My number is 512-796-9318

~Jess

Killer. I'm also the scruffy type. I'm either in my van cab or my burgundy Nissan Pathfinder. See ya there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom