Anyone up for a Verde Island day trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fuggler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My bf and I will be in Puerto Galera from Nov. 16-19. We're staying at El Galleon and diving with Asia Divers. For a small banka, they require a minimum of 5 divers. ($29 per person including bbq and drinks, cheaper without food of course) For a speed boat, it starts at $80 per person for both of us, which is pretty steep for me.

So, any of you guys wanna call in sick and join us for a day trip? :D

some info about us: I'm pinay, born/raised/speak the language, now living in bay area, california. BF is puti. Both AOW with 60+ dives, mostly in cold waters of Monterey, CA.

:( Too bad, Ben.

Are you going to miss the Monterey meet and greet? It's the weekend after we get back from PI so I'm thinking of going. Probably not gonna wanna dive though. I heard PI spoils cold water divers, lol.

I'll be diving Verde Island with Techasia and staying at El Galleon --the next week afterward!

talk to the other divers when you're there and see if they're interested - if you get enough people together the plan can be made the day before. We did this for trips to both Verde and Chicken Feather. The speedboat is the only way to go :D

Back
Top Bottom