• Saturday afternoon

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Sunday morning

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Sunday afternoon

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am open to location and times but most weekdays after should work as long as I have some adv notice. Tempe, IMO is pretty centralized, for all Phx, and E.V. Divers; a perfect location is not possible for EVERYONE, but as long as most agree on a little flexibilty, we can make this happen. The 20th might limit participants b/c several people, inclding myself and ScubaDubaDo, have obligations for CLEAN UP efforts on the 20th (for natl clean up effort). Let me know !

Scubeneath

I think it is a great idea. I have been trying to go to some of the LDS's monthly BBQs and get togeathers. I miss alot because of work. I'm still trying to go to those. Man, can't beat the offering; local divers, BBQ and some dive class or info. Now these are offered at the new "scuba shop".
I'll always try to come to get-togeathers when they are in the EV. Would love to meet more of you. The LP idea is good too. I always want to meet and talk about local diving. I've found it hard to do. Not interested in skiing, football or gardining. Thanks for doing this and I'll try to attend as often as I can. I'll bring other divers along too!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom