Anyone up for a dive Thursday 9/13/2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikerault

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I need a buddy for a dive on Thursday 9/13/2007 at 11am for Lake lanier. Anyone interested? I will be doing a search for my missing camera at mask cove in West Bank Park.

Mike

Have you looked at the weather to see if it will be sunny enough?? I thought it was supposed to rain tomorrow.

Have you looked at the weather to see if it will be sunny enough?? I thought it was supposed to rain tomorrow.

Are you afraid you might get wet?

no but if its stormy, then the already crap vis turns worse. not that i can dive anyway, doc still wont let me.

Then at least for you is is a Moot point! :) If it is raining, I won't go since viz turns bad when the light goes.

Mike

hey i tried, i called him up and everything, he just is being extra cautious since it in the grand scheme of things, it will reduce my ear infections after diving and help me clear my ears better. And i am glad he is being cautious at $20,000 roughly, for hospital and surgery bills, thank god for parents with medical insurance!!!!

Well, viz ranged from 5-10 to 0 still no camera...bummer.

Odd I can't find the camera, the tree top, or the fishing rod...you would think I could find at least one of the three!

Mike

Want to try again tomorow?

If the weather is ok. I have a single AL80 to use up. 8am?

I got air 4 tanks. I'm game rain or shine. No lighting tho. I have to leave home in the morning by 6:15. Whats the water temp? What depth are we looking in?

Back
Top Bottom