Anyone tried the Oceanic Cargo Ultra Bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

supergibbs

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking for a gear bag and the Oceanic Cargo Ultra Bag looks really nice. Their previous bags have had a few complaints but it seems Oceanic listened and fixed the things people complained about. It's so new I haven't found any reviews but have any of you used it or heard anything? I am open to other suggestions as well. I am looking for a roller bag that can carry all my gear. It doesn't have to be for carry-on.

Thanks, Jesse

Jesse

I use a roller hockey bag for around home and a roller hardside suit case for travel. They work fine and are cheaper than the "dive bags" sold by the manufacturers.

I am looking for a gear bag and the Oceanic Cargo Ultra Bag looks really nice. Their previous bags have had a few complaints but it seems Oceanic listened and fixed the things people complained about. It's so new I haven't found any reviews but have any of you used it or heard anything? I am open to other suggestions as well. I am looking for a roller bag that can carry all my gear. It doesn't have to be for carry-on.

Thanks, Jesse

Hey Jesse,,, is an awesome bag i used 3 times to travel but i have to many suitcases at home for family reasons....if you are interested send me an email to solojuven@hotmail.com...ill sell for $180 without the shipping....let me know....it has only two scratches in one side of the bag....is pretty ressistant and your equipment or whatever you transport in it will be safe....I even put my wide angles in there,,,,

look forward to your response

Gino
Owsi/Videographer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom