Anyone thinking of diving this Saturday?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan,

You are cruel, you already stole Don from me at Lobos remember? Don't you remember, I had to navigate by myself and got lost with Hepcat.

It's the least you can do, share the secret to some nice diving on that nice boat. :D

Oh that's right, I almost forgot about Don. I'll have to invite him on the comfy boat! :popcorn:

Well..
1)Great pics ladies..really, really nice!
2) Ok..make us swim into the kelp so you can use the facilities..? Just kidding! I recognized Dan and Dave's boat,I knew Dave had a Triumph, but I had not met him before? I wish I would have known it was the two of you.. I would have had Dave stop and BS with us for a minute? I'm still hoping to join Dave someday?!!
Good to see you Dan..hope all is well with you.
If nothing else I will see you all at the Aug M&G!

What a georgeous day! My second and third dive with a DS.Feel like a noob and hate my new paddle fins I had to switch to for my rock boots..but had the paleasure of meeting Ken (Gombessa) and his crew-meant to ask him where the rabbits were?

Took some pics for the first time, but am too embarassed to post them..I might be able to find one or two?

Viz in the cove was amazingly good for our 2nd dive..found Lingzilla hanging on a rock,must have been at least 5ft long! Lots of kelp on the surface already though..
Love PL!!!

Regards,
Drew

Drewpy - It was nice to see you, if only in passing. I would love to see your photos - we all have to start somewhere, right?

Well..
1)Great pics ladies..really, really nice!
2) Ok..make us swim into the kelp so you can use the facilities..? Just kidding! I recognized Dan and Dave's boat,I knew Dave had a Triumph, but I had not met him before? I wish I would have known it was the two of you.. I would have had Dave stop and BS with us for a minute? I'm still hoping to join Dave someday?!!
Good to see you Dan..hope all is well with you.
If nothing else I will see you all at the Aug M&G!

Regards,
Drew

Thanks! It was nice to see you in person Drew. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'll see you at the Aug M&G, if not sooner, though.

If you get some free time, give me a shout. It is well worth the trip. Its not huge, but definitely a beautiful dive park.

I've only been boat diving in Catalina but have always wanted to try the park. I hear it's really nice. My daughter is living in Santa Barbara now, so I may be taking more trips down that way. I'll have to get out to Catalina at least once this summer/fall. Let me know if you're down there and want to dive.

So how do I discover what boat Dannobee was on? How do I charter that boat? How come Dan gets to have all the cool diving spots and leaves the guppies behind?

I think Dan should invite the little fish out to meet the big fish, it would be nice to make it from tadpole to little frog, so Dan when are you inviting me on your boat?

I will be at Lobos tomorrow morning with Devin the Dhammer and his two friends...

MG

We heard a boat pass by overhead but never saw your boat, so you must have motored in and out while we were underwater. Like ships passing in the night.

Great pics, too! I noticed the one with the caption, "54 degree water and no gloves." I may be mistaken but those might actually be the orange drygloves that are pretty popular; at depth they are freakishly skin-tone.

Great pics, too! I noticed the one with the caption, "54 degree water and no gloves." I may be mistaken but those might actually be the orange drygloves that are pretty popular; at depth they are freakishly skin-tone.

I am actually 80% certain he was not wearing gloves. I will double check the original at home to see though. I didn't know about orange dry gloves. Kinda cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom