Anyone thinking of diving this Saturday?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michelle,

Just amazing on your shots, the colors are just spectacular. And I really like the topside pics and the narration. Such a calm and beautiful day to dive, was the visibility good?

That boat looks so comfortable, whose boat is it? My salutes go to Sarah for still diving wet, Sarah you are the bomb!! So was it chilly down there?

I hope to dive with you before the boat dive in August...

MG

Michelle,

Just amazing on your shots, the colors are just spectacular. And I really like the topside pics and the narration. Such a calm and beautiful day to dive, was the visibility good?

That boat looks so comfortable, whose boat is it? My salutes go to Sarah for still diving wet, Sarah you are the bomb!! So was it chilly down there?

I hope to dive with you before the boat dive in August...

MG

Thanks Mike! Vis was around 20-30 and a balmy 54 degrees at Lobos Rocks and I think it was about the same on the 2nd dive.

Would have loved to join you but I was in LA for the weekend for work. I did get to dive Avalon, so it wasn't all bad...Hopefully I can join you next time

Catalina diving is nice too. :D Hope to dive with you sometime soon Chris.

Shhhh. Don't tell him whose boat it was, lest he tries to Bogart one of our spots. :wink:

Dan,

You are cruel, you already stole Don from me at Lobos remember? Don't you remember, I had to navigate by myself and got lost with Hepcat.

It's the least you can do, share the secret to some nice diving on that nice boat. :D

I know whose boat it was, but I'll never tell............Glad to see it's back in the water again though. It was out for quite a spell.

I know whose boat it was, but I'll never tell............Glad to see it's back in the water again though. It was out for quite a spell.

Okay,

Now I see what it is like, looks like you guys got a monopoly on the diving... :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom