Anyone thinking of diving this Saturday?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was fortunate to get a spot on a boat so I won't be shore diving this weekend. :) been a long time since I have been boat diving, so I am pretty excited.

Let me know if you guys will be around tomorrow. My Rescue Diver class with be at Del Monte Beach at 8am. I should be done by 11am for sure... A friend is coming down form Pleasanton to go to the beer festival at the fairgrounds. The festival is from noon to 5pm. I will stop by and say hi before the beer fest if you txt me where you are...

Night That Never Ends

Congrats on getting a boat spot. It should be fun. Dont let it spoil you! I'll be down at 7:30 at BW for the class.

Anybody know what the conditions were like today (Friday)? We're expecting to dive tomorrow, but don't want to trek all the way out there for bad conditions. There were reports of rain...

Hopefully we are underwater by the time it rains

I ended up diving Lobos Rocks and an unnamed site. It was stunning how lovely it was. Hope to have photos up later.

I ended up diving Lobos Rocks and an unnamed site. It was stunning how lovely it was. Hope to have photos up later.

Yeah, Lobos Rocks rocks and Dave called the new site Gilligan's Island. :wink:

Here are my pics from the day. There are lots of surface shots because I couldn't believe how flat it was. Great day of diving!! :D

Carmel 6-6-09 - a set on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom