Anyone selling a pony setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StuartT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I'm looking for preferably a 30 ft pony with first and second stage, guage, and clips for slinging off my bcd. If anyone has something like this I'd be interested. PM me if you have something like this you want to get rid of. 40 ft would be ok too.

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart, Craigs list has a 13 cf and a 30 cf tank listed right now. Seller wants to sell five tanks as a package but you never know.

StuartT:
I'm looking for preferably a 30 ft pony with first and second stage, guage, and clips for slinging off my bcd. If anyone has something like this I'd be interested. PM me if you have something like this you want to get rid of. 40 ft would be ok too.

The lecture this weekend scared you into looking for redundant air too, huh?

Thanks Andrew. I saw that earlier today. I'll see if he'll sell the pony separately. And, yeah Dustin it just makes the most sense. Michel actually has 2- 40's for sale I was just thinking they might be a bit big since the main use would be only for emergencies, not decompression diving.

30 ft sounds kinda tall for a pony. I've seen them about 4 hands high, but not much more. Danielle said you can buy this one, cheap. It's used, but may serve your purposes:

My-little-pony.jpg

Hi all,

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart, I have a 19cuft you can use whenever you want till you get what you want/need. I rarely use it now except for some vintage diving.

I should be able to help you out, will email you details when I get home.

Edit: oops, sorry can't help

Last edited:
so you looking for redundancy, or a high O2 "just in case" bottle for blowing off N2 on safety stops??
Primarly for redundance and extra safety. Perhaps a bit of the other on some of the deeper wrecks we do like the "saskatoon" :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom