anyone seen "Talledega Nights" yet? any good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't seen it, but I did see the trailer. I wouldn't watch it if I had nothing else to do and was bored out of my mind.

Omigosh, maybe like, really, the funniest movie of the summer. If you loved Anchorman, you'll really love this one. It even has a plot.

Ironic thing.... the movies name was "Talledega Nights". well... you'd figure they'd film it at Talledega... but they didn't. They filmed it at Charlotte speedway.

go figure.

mike_s:
Ironic thing.... the movies name was "Talledega Nights". well... you'd figure they'd film it at Talledega... but they didn't. They filmed it at Charlotte speedway.

go figure.

You mean not all movies are NOT made on location! No WAY... I'm not sure I can ever see another movie again. :11: Next thing you're going to tell me that Airplane wasn't a documentary, and that there is no James Bond in the British Secret Service! :D

Did you only see the trailer once? Inquiring minds want to know. :D
The movie may not be for all, as you can see, but myself, it looks like a funny movie, but I have a funny bone. Not going to rush out and see it though. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom