Anyone remember this SP reg thingamabob?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just curious, while saving the seat, does this not create the same spring problem as storing reg with adjustment knob turned in? I recently had to toss a spring on a used reg that sat with knob all the way in. Spring was too short to tune properly.

Just curious, while saving the seat, does this not create the same spring problem as storing reg with adjustment knob turned in? I recently had to toss a spring on a used reg that sat with knob all the way in. Spring was too short to tune properly.
All the seat saver needs to do is relieve the pressure from the seat (1mm or less of spring compression). Should be negligible compared to running the adjustment all the way in.
Respectfully
James

@couv , 2 small projects done.
20200407_092028.jpg 20200407_092018.jpg 20200407_092055.jpg
S discs and seat savers. S disc isn't exact (minor changes for ease of printin/durability).
I think if anyone wants me to run some off for them, I'll tie it to @lexvil 's SB celebrity sale;
For Sale - SB celebrity sale
Tell me how many you need, make a donation you feel appropriate, I send them out.
Respectfully
James

@couv , 2 small projects done.
View attachment 579137 View attachment 579138 View attachment 579139
S discs and seat savers. S disc isn't exact (minor changes for ease of printin/durability).
I think if anyone wants me to run some off for them, I'll tie it to @lexvil 's SB celebrity sale;
For Sale - SB celebrity sale
Tell me how many you need, make a donation you feel appropriate, I send them out.
Respectfully
James

Very nice work, James-and a very thoughtful/selfless act.

Couv.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom