Anyone own a Aqua Lock wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joel smith

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I would like to hear what anyone thinks about the Aqua Lock wetsuit. Im thinking about buying one , 7mm. Would like to know what mm and water temps you dive and comfort of suit. I have heard some people say they wish it had a spine pad.

I have been looking at the same suit, I have been browsing it for a while and here is a link to a thread about the suit. Good luck, and I'll keep you posted if i decide to get it. I just don't have a dealer here so I'm taking a gamble on fit buying it online. Should be fine with a good return policy.

I just bought a 7 ml Aqua Lock today with matching hood. I am pretty sure I am diving in them the weekend of 26/27, in the Great Lakes area. I know for a fact I will be in them the 9,10 weekend.

I will let you know how it turns out, I cant see the water being much more than 50 right now

Back
Top Bottom