Anyone need a dive buddy or have room for another on Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the Hudson Grotto. It's got plenty to see, cheap, and close, what else do you need if you're itching to get wet.

I will give it to you on the smell though, after doing at least 50-60 dives there, all my gear smells like it permanently. It's kind of funny, when I come home from there my wife knows where I've been by smell. "You wreak of Grotto and drysuit, take a shower before you touch me", is what I get when I walk in.

OK so my fishing diving buddy has gone flakey on me again. I got the Tampa bay weather report and it really didnt sound as bad as it had. Sun actually sounds better than Saturday. To put it in simple terms I would like to dive Saturday. I really dont mind diving a spring, but I am not cave certified and I do not have lights for dimly lit places such as hudson's. Let me know if you have room.
Sorry to be so off and on this thread.
Missdirected if you need as buddy for crab diving let me know. Iv'e got no experience in it however.
Cheers, Walt

Well tomorrow is out. I think. Sunday not to sure but doubtful. For shore diving to get crabs - as you can't get enough on a boat if ya have more than two people - I don't like where the winds have been coming from. Let me think on it for a bit though.

I love the Hudson Grotto. It's got plenty to see, cheap, and close, what else do you need if you're itching to get wet.

I will give it to you on the smell though, after doing at least 50-60 dives there, all my gear smells like it permanently. It's kind of funny, when I come home from there my wife knows where I've been by smell. "You wreak of Grotto and drysuit, take a shower before you touch me", is what I get when I walk in.

Salt :D Seriously, some, like you, love it. Me; I'd rather do the gulf w/ six inches of viz. We all have our likes and dislikes. I just like picking on my grotto friends. Call it cheap entertainment :D

<snicker> The way you wrote that it almost sounds like another woman. "TMET, I know where you have been. I can smell her perfume." So j/k :tongue: :wink::D

<snicker> The way you wrote that it almost sounds like another woman. "TMET, I know where you have been. I can smell her perfume." So j/k :tongue: :wink::D

LOL! I think it would be a good toss up on which smell would make her point to the shower faster.

LOL! I think it would be a good toss up on which smell would make her point to the shower faster.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the second might land you in the shower not just smelly but bloody as well?? :tongue:

You're probably right, but I don't plan on finding out. Can't lose dive buddies ya know :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom