Anyone near Pensacola want to dive with a rookie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rookie_J

Reaction score
want to dive with a newly C'd open water diver? i'll be in pensacola on the 10th through the 14th for a mini family vacation. would truley like to make some new diving friends...

I've contacted Dive Pros in pensacola, i think i'll be diving with them...

I suggest that you also consider Scuba Shack.
850-433-4319 or 888-659-3483
scubashack@networktel.com
www.scubashackpensacola.com

They have a very nice boat and you shouldn't have any
trouble hooking up with a buddy or staff member.

Gene and Ilene are very nice folks.

While you're downtown take a look at the Oriskany..

Rookie_J:
I posted this in the florida ConcDivers forum, but;

I'll be in Pensacola March 10th-14th for a mini family vacation. anyone want to meet up for a couple dives?

thinking of going out with Dive Pros of Pensacola..

A bunch of us are diving the jeddies at St. Andrews(Panama City) on the 12th and 13th, 1.5 - 2 hours east of P'Cola.

You can dive the Jetties with us next weekend. I'm sure Divers Den out of Panama City will have a boat going off shore that weekend too...

You might also want to give MDT divers a call in Pensacola. They have a nice dive shop and do boat trips. They could line you up with some good diving.

If you're not intersted in that try Vortex Springs in Ponce De Leon. Fresh water spring and it's $25 to dive all day. Just got back in tonight from Florida. Our shop had 10 students and we dove at Vortex.

Good luck on your trip.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom