Anyone know who this lobster number belongs to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personal information? A number, hand written presumably by the owner on a dive flag flown and lost is personal information, how so? Seems to me the owner had no issues flying "personal information" on a flag.

Required in MA to have your number on your flag

Required in MA to have your number on your flag

Yeah, I know MA law and well that's my point isn't it now. So again I ask not you but how is this personal information?

Yeah, I know MA law and well that's my point isn't it now. So again I ask not you but how is this personal information?

That was meant to reinforce your point

That was meant to reinforce your point

The poster wrote something about old MA law that I also don't understand either.

Hey South winds all day Wed. 13mph gust GB is a no go. We can dive it if you want but it's a lot of work for FTW type vis. High tide 5:15 a night dive at FTW would work the out going tide may produce fair vis, or not. I see Fred warnings on the accuweather if we get hit by Fred forget diving until you get to the Keys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom