Anyone know who this lobster number belongs to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decapoddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'd like to get it back to them. Thanks.

Attachments

• 225538755_10226559627517785_3839632507387069567_n.jpg
    225538755_10226559627517785_3839632507387069567_n.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 145
DMF should be able to tell you.

You would think so but...they were dumbfounded and had no idea how to look up whose number it was. They said they would ask other offices and get back to me. That was a week ago.

Until they ask to see your license. They WILL bend you over.

I saw the following seized a long time ago from someone who lived out of state.... dive gear, boat, boat trailer, and truck.

You definitely don't mess with those people.

I think they follow the same procedures as requesting the address/name/etc of a vehicle's license plate (you can't get that either).

99% of the time someone wants that info is because they want to 'confront' the license holder for something they did (road rage/cut anchor line/took their spot/etc). It would look pretty bad on the news if the person got shot and the address was given to the shooter by the local registration office.

Who knows how long that thing as been "lost". Give it to an enforcement agent from the DEM or whatever MA calls their dept. We don't do such foolishness in RI, and we can lobster at night.

I'd like to get it back to them. Thanks.

This should be taken down. You are putting personal information out for everyone on the web to see. That is an old number with the old rules of how the number is assigned.

This should be taken down. You are putting personal information out for everyone on the web to see. That is an old number with the old rules of how the number is assigned.

Personal information? A number, hand written presumably by the owner on a dive flag flown and lost is personal information, how so? Seems to me the owner had no issues flying "personal information" on a flag.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom