Question Anyone know where I can get Harlow Vance's "Scuba Regulator Maintenance and Repair"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just an FYI for people thinking the book has some magical special knowledge in it that will allow you to become an independent service center, I actually have a copy and got very little use out of it when I rebuilt several different regulators. There is some nice general knowledge in it, but it was far more helpful to track down PDF's of the actual service manuals for the regulators themselves.

Good Afternoon. Just came upon this while doing some research. I would be interested in the Regulator Savvy book to review as well.
Thank you

Apparently some mod has removed the link from my post.
The link is still embedded in the copy of post that is in #31...copied before the link got removed. LOL.
Here it is again, so the mods can keep having fun.
Be sure and click the fourth version of the pdfs, and do NOT accept any cookies!
Risky click of the day. What could go wrong downloading a large file from a Russian site? Here goes nothing.

Back
Top Bottom