Question Anyone know where I can get Harlow Vance's "Scuba Regulator Maintenance and Repair"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everyone. I'm in the same boat as @DANDM here and can't direct message anyone without at least having 5 public posts. So I guess here is post number one but can someone send me a link or the copy of the Vance Harlow Regulator book? Thanks in advance

Do you have a PDF of Vance Harlow’s reg repair and oxygen hackers handbook perchance? They are now unobtanium in normal distribution channels and appear to be out of print.

@Rusty Shackleford I was able to find a downloadable PDF copy of the Oxygen Hackers in another forum but the file was too large for me to attach here. If you just do a quick Google search for "oxygen hacker's vance harlow pdf" it was the first link I came to. Let me know if it works. I'm still on the hunt for Regulator repair manual. I can always email it to you as well if you want.

I would also greatly appreciate a PDF of Vance Harlow's book on Regulator Repair. I've hunted for it but to no avail.

Back
Top Bottom