Question Anyone know where I can get Harlow Vance's "Scuba Regulator Maintenance and Repair"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is one listed on Abebooks for $500.

I would also like a copy if someone is willing to share!

I would also appreciate a copy if possible. Thank you.

Hi all,

Beginning diver, long time engineer. I'm interested in the tech-side of diving and the first thing I did after getting a 2nd regulator set, is to completely disassemble, inspect and reassemble the backup one. Obviously I'd like to do it the proper way, so as many others here: could someone please share this book?
I cannot find any store that sells it. If anyone has the other one (regulator savvy), that would be much appreciated as well.

EDIT: Of course I found a working link on this forum just after posting this question :)
For all others that are searching: find the thread called "Looking for SCUBA REGULATOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR" by user Compressor, and find the link called 'ups' by a Russian forum user.

Hi all,

Beginning diver, long time engineer. I'm interested in the tech-side of diving and the first thing I did after getting a 2nd regulator set, is to completely disassemble, inspect and reassemble the backup one. Obviously I'd like to do it the proper way, so as many others here: could someone please share this book?
I cannot find any store that sells it. If anyone has the other one (regulator savvy), that would be much appreciated as well.

EDIT: Of course I found a working link on this forum just after posting this question :)
For all others that are searching: find the thread called "Looking for SCUBA REGULATOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR" by user Compressor, and find the link called 'ups' by a Russian forum user.

See post #26
Not sure why this needs to be a treasure hunt. The link is: removed

There are three versions of the document; the first two files are the first-half and the second-half of the document. The third file is a lower resolution version. The fourth document (135 MB) is the one you want. It is a slow download.

Do NOT accept the Cookies request! It is a ton of tracking and adware crap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom