Anyone interested in a buddy this Saturday (4/26/08)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biz_nate

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, I decided last minute to try to head down to Monterey this weekend. Looks like some of you also are heading out, would anyone be interested in adding another to your group? If so, PM or respond to this post- I'll be checking it a few more times tonight, and continuously tomorrow.

I'd post a phone number, but my phone's experiencing "technical difficulties" lately, so it's not the most reliable comm tool at my disposal.

Thanks!

-Ben

Ben, I am going on a a very early (in water at 7:00am) MRY dive, and then probably two more after that. You are more than welcome to join us. Ill PM you my number. Perhaps we can just chat slightly before then to get times/places straight.

Cool, thanks for the PM and the flexibility. Got your PM, and looks like everything will work out great. I look forward to meeting you.

-Ben

Looks like a bunch of us will be out there this weekend...more the merrier... If the swells right maybe get a couple of guys some new site and meet some new buddies...

Gotta love these impromptu Meet and Greets... Less talk more diving :)

For the NCoast crowd it looks like Ft Ross around 9am tomorrow. Nice forecast.

Hey Jim, looks like we'll all be meeting bright and early. We can talk more then, I might also be interested in Sunday morning diving if you plan to be around.

Hinalo, thanks for the update, but I'm planning to head down south this weekend. I'll be back up north pretty shortly though, I've had some great dives up there and look forward to many more. You diving the wreck?

Back
Top Bottom