Oriskany - Looking for buddies December 26-29, 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am out. We found reasonable tickets to Mexico and are heading more souther.

I've been meaning to do an Oriskany trip. Though I want to do it with DPVs and of course trimix.

I've been meaning to do an Oriskany trip. Though I want to do it with DPVs and of course trimix.
I have never dove with you and I was curious. With your fin on your knee like I saw in a photo. Is your swim pace comparable to other divers or does it make a huge difference?

I have never dove with you and I was curious. With your fin on your knee like I saw in a photo. Is your swim pace comparable to other divers or does it make a huge difference?

I stopped using that fin earlier this year, I got a drysuit and a proper water leg.

It really depends. I used to tend to go too fast, and I've slowed down a lot in caves. When silt isn't an issue I can power through pretty well.

OK, looks like I’m going to have to cancel on this as well. Without any firm commitments, there isn't enough people for me to pull together the logistics for such a trip, and I don’t have enough time before I leave to wait.

Thank you all for your interest and response. It was kind of a last-minute thing: I didn’t think of it soon enough. I will remember this next time I plan a High Sprimgs trip and let everyone know farther out!

No sweat, brother.

Next trip.

Back
Top Bottom