Anyone interested in $30 dives with Kona Honu Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoshuaJ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My fiance and I won't be making it to Hawaii next spring afterall, and we have a certificate for 5 2-tank morning charters that will expire on May 21st, 2011. I posted it in the classifieds, but I don't think many people will see it there. I'm asking for $300, but will consider other offers.

I'm really bummed that we'll be missing out on diving in Hawaii next year, but we'll definitely make it out there in a couple years.

Sold! That was quick, and now someone gets some spare change for their vacation :) In a couple years I hope to do the manta ray night dive, anyone here ever do it? I'd love to see more than just fish and crab haha

that sucks!!!! could have used it in sept. yes we have done the manta night dive with big island divers great time 19 mantas in dec. went back there in feb. but the tsunami blew that one with gabe scotti's club. going back in sept. with island divers oahu dive club and diving the whole weekend with honu divers we can't wait.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom