Anyone in Northern Colorado interested in starting a dive club?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

U'vill Dive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
The only dive clubs I could find on the net were associated with dive shops. Anyone in the Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland areas interested in the occasional get together of divers who just want to share experiences WITHOUT the hard (or soft) sell of equipment or dive shop trips? ..........Let me add one one important point, I myself am NOT volunteering to host one:sarcasm: I'm hoping some outstanding individual, some motivated diver with great charm and an ability to pick a location (where alcohol is served :cool2:) will step up and volunteer to initiate such an event. Just throwing it out there. Give a reply holler even if you're just interested in such a thing.

I might as well reply even though we have talked and made plans!
I am sure U'vill have a blast on your trip and we will all want to hear your storie and see your pics!

There is such a group. The fact that most of us who are instructors teach through an LDS doesn't mean that we're not out there going places and doing things, as they say.... Too many "independent" instructors out there who are trying to be the next LDS. Yup, it's a weird world.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom