Anyone in Ludington area???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking for fellow divers/instructors in the Ludington area!!!

I'm about an hour away in Big Rapids. I have done some diving in PM Lake. If you're interested, I'll get in touch with you next time we dive over there.

I'm likely to make it over there some this coming summer. I'm in Ann Arbor, but the inlaws are buying some land near Manistee.

I'm from Ludington, but just staring my classes now. Will do open waters in June...I would like to keep it nice a shallow the first year, lets call them "glorified snorkel trips" in perhaps Hamlin and parts of PM Lake. I would go more often, but the guy who got me into this lives in Detroit will be coming up a few times this summer. It would be nice to find someone local! Shoot me an email, hurrygetin@msn.com

Thanks! Greg

Good to hear from ya man.. I'll shoot ya an Email....

hey i'm just north of you guys maybe we could meet up in manistee or something i'm in frankfort so let me know
wally

great to hear from you Wally, do you do much diving in this area? Any reccomendations?

i havn't really done any diving south of me but i know just north by the manitou islands theres a lot of wrecks i wanna check out, i am willing to drive down there or whatever to go diving, i know a lot of little wrecks in grand traverse bay my email is wally431@gmail.com i work at a marina in the summer so i'm always on the water wanted to get in just drop me a line my phone number is 231 383 1853 if you're ever coming up this way, i also have a book that shows all the wrecks on the coast here and i would love the check out them all
wally

Just throwing a shout out to anyone in the Ludington area looking to do some diving. Haven't been doing anything serious, just going out by the state park trolling up and down the coast on calm days at about 20-40' while getting used to new gear and controlling breathing and looking for silly treasures. Shoot me an Email..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom