Anyone have opinions on Opals dream?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TT_Vert

Contributor
Reaction score
I dove w/ Scuba Mau years ago pre accident and was looking to find a dive op for one day next month. They have very few trip advisor reviews (2 this year) and nothing really on here that is recent. Making me very leary although they are responsive to emails. If not them I'll probalby dive w/ Martin.

Thanks
Dave

I dove w/ Scuba Mau years ago pre accident and was looking to find a dive op for one day next month. They have very few trip advisor reviews (2 this year) and nothing really on here that is recent. Making me very leary although they are responsive to emails. If not them I'll probalby dive w/ Martin.

Thanks
Dave

Sending you a pm.

I didn't know they were still in business. I used to dive with the Op when Opal was alive. It's been a few years since I dived with them, after the accident and changes, but I didn't go back.

Dove, with them two years ago and was great, like all my other trips I've been to down there, I find many of the small companies share boats, and or captains since they don't have enough people to fill their own boat or have their own boat.

I enjoyed diving with these guys for years pre-accident. They have some terrific DMs. But I did notice a dropoff in service after a while....last minute races to the Caleta after promising to pick us up at our resort. Waiting around for a cab afterwards, just little annoyances that eventually drove us away to another op. It's been about 3 years since we last dove with them. Good people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom