Anyone have any info on Spare Air, Pro/Con?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks guys. I appreciate the responses & I did follow up on the link & you are right, there was a lot of previous posts to sift through. I'm sorry, I didn't know about the search option but I will use it from now on. I do appreciate your responses. I was begining to feel like I had asked the "dumb question of the year" & would be banned from scuba board forever. Thanks again.

dkramer:
I was begining to feel like I had asked the "dumb question of the year" & would be banned from scuba board forever. Thanks again.
Not likely, Its a pretty forgiving group. You should have seen the SB responses after I accidently registered twice and had two different profiles running at the same time.
:bang:

The link also tells me I am not allowed, Tech admin, what's the problem?

radinator:
I click the link and it tells me I don't have permission to access the post. Am I not worthy?

herman:
The link also tells me I am not allowed, Tech admin, what's the problem?

That link is in the "solo diving" forum of scubaboard, you'll have to request admittance to get into that forum.

Spare Air offered me free demo units to use while I taught scuba in Hawaii. I declined - too easy to lose and not enough air. I wouldn't use them so I couldn't teach them. If you want a backup air source, the 19 cu foot Luxfers work well for size, weight and capacity.
Also for Doc - dkramer is on the west coast of Florida. The Santerias there favor goats for sacrifices as opposed to the lower east coast Santerias who lean towards chickens.

Tom Winters:
dkramer is on the west coast of Florida. The Santerias there favor goats for sacrifices as opposed to the lower east coast Santerias who lean towards chickens.

Great Tom,

Now we will have to wade through dozens of chicken sacrifice vs/ goat sacrifice posts. There will have to be two new forums; one for SFO and one for GFSR (Sacrifical Foul Offerings and Goats For Sacrificial Rites).

Thanks - Toby

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom