Anyone have a broken transmitter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cio

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a broken transmitter, the universal one, (oceanic, aeries, shearwater...)

I'll pay for shipping if you are willing to send it to me.

Looking for a broken transmitter, the universal one, (oceanic, aeries, shearwater...)

Trying to reverse engineer the transmitter?

Trying to reverse engineer the transmitter?
Just read the transmission

Hi @Cio

I had a Oceanic PPS transmitter that quit after 7 years. I had to return it to Oceanic to get a new one for $120, sorry. Probably others with a similar story

I have an old Oceanic one that worked intermittently. Oceanic replaced it once and the second one was pretty much the same. Finally, the OC1 that I used it with was replaced. Let me see if I can find it. If so, I will message you.

Jackie

I have an old Oceanic one that worked intermittently. Oceanic replaced it once and the second one was pretty much the same. Finally, the OC1 that I used it with was replaced. Let me see if I can find it. If so, I will message you.

Jackie

If it is of any value, I will attempt to repair it and return it to you if successful.

Back
Top Bottom