Anyone going to TL tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I can stay home and sew this pile of Dee-Rags I have started or I can dive...quess which I prefer?!? But if no one is going to show I'll stay home.

Who's going?

Dee once bubbled...
I can stay home and sew this pile of Dee-Rags I have started or I can dive...quess which I prefer?!? But if no one is going to show I'll stay home.

Who's going?

Dee, I plan to go dive today if I can get off of work earlier today than last time. I have all my dive stuff in the car already, so unless the weather gets significantly bad, I'll be there.

If you decide to stay home, please send my an e-mail at work (it will save me the drive). Thanks.

I would be there, but we're busy building our bunkers, snatching up ramen noodles and water, and getting ready to ride Lili out over here, plus I have a hurricane party to go to tonight. :wink: You guys have fun over @ TL tonight!

btw: Does anyone know if they are still having Trashfest at the Comal this weekend?

I got caught up sewing Dee-Rags and lost track of the time!

What about this weekend?

Well good thing I didn't just drive out there for a visit now isn't it :D :D :D :wink:

Let me know what the weekend plans are and I'll sure try to make it. I think Sunday I am heading to Galveston to Boggie
board. So, let me know if It's Saturday.

T
:kitties:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom