Anyone going to the Diverite Tech tour?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going up from Austin on Sunday morning if anyone needs a ride pm me and we can hook up.

maybe saturday? anyone need a buddy? any word on vis or lack there of?

I have to throw a b-day party for my wife on Sunday- dang life getting in the way. and Friday I have mid year reviews. never ends.

where will everyone be? I will be in a silver dodge pick up. non discript

I am going this PM to get my tank. I will be parking by the Adventure Scuba pavilion - Silver VW Jetta, pers plate BRZTXN (Brazilian Texan)... I swim in the AM so I probably wont be there until 10. Looking to practice my nav in the murk. Hopefully can find someone with the headings when I get there...

Greetings –

The CSSP Tech-Tour last weekend was a resounding success! We were busy from the time the gate opened Saturday morning until the owner started 'encouraging' people to leave Sunday evening so he could go home too.

Everyone that stopped by or spent a few hours had a great time checking out our products, and most took advantage of the opportunity to try out a few different things. TransPacs, Aircells and lights were especially popular, and I’m sure more than a few area DiveRite dealers right now have folks standing outside their door ready to buy scuba-gear when they open-up.

The O2ptima-Rebreather Experience also went over very well, to the point that we unfortunately had to turn away a few folks at the end of the day late Sunday afternoon – it was that busy.

All in all, it was a great weekend and I want to thank everyone that was there. Our goal was to give you, the diver, a chance to see and try some new products and to learn what we’re all about – and judging from the response, I think we met our goal.

Thanks!
Ron C
DiveRite SouthWest

PS:
For those who didn’t make it to the Tech-Tour Event (especially if you’d said you were going to come), I’d be very interested to hear why you didn’t get to take advantage of a Free and No-Strings-Attached Manufacturer-Sponsored opportunity to learn about different scuba products and possibly make some more-informed purchasing decisions. Please drop me a PM or email me at ronc@diverite.com. We’re already working on next-year’s schedule and locations, and we want to make this Program work for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom