Anyone going to Houston tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Dale, Spencer here. I'm the traveler and former Paletinian who visited your shop last Saturday morning- remember?
Maybe I will see you in Houston Sunday.
Spencer

Hey Dale, Spencer here. I'm the traveler and former Paletinian who visited your shop last Saturday morning- remember?
Maybe I will see you in Houston Sunday.
Spencer

I will be looking for you. Did you get free tickets in the mail? If not PM me and I should be able to get you in free with mine. They are good for up to 5 people and I have room for 2 more with mine.

I do have tickets. Thank you for your generous and kind offer though.
Really enjoyed visiting with you. That mask you showed me was amazing, with the computer readouts.
I will say howdy if I see you.
Spencer

Dive Chronicles did a couple job...the show reminded me of how SeaSpace used to be in the 80's....it was small and of course the absence of the big boys Scuba Pro etc...a lot of travel destinations...but lots of freebies the usual stuff and a better chance of winning....I guess I haven't been notified of what I won yet :wink:

Stan Waterman gave several presentations I was only able to make one...it was a film he made on one of his many trips to the CoCo's it was awesome...and he is such a great speaker...I took my book and he signed it and I was able to take a few pictures and have mine taken with him....such a nice man and has so many stories..he had an old cigar box on his table that he was putting money in after people purchased his book...it had belonged to his dad who had started out as a cigar roller and became a cigar manufacturer...of couse I cannot tell the story like he can...it is hard to believe this man is 83 and still diving...he is going back to the CoCo's in Febuary....

anyway it was worth the trip...Brad (of Dive Chronicles) said that the show would stay in Houston....so good news it is a short drive for me...

My wife and I went today (Sunday). I thought it was a great show. Yes it had a lot of travel but when your looking for your next trip it was great. Everyone was friendly, not to big but big enough that we stayed a little over 3 hours. The past Sea Space we were only there 30 min. Parking was free. They had cups of water in case you were thristy and I saw soda's and beer but didn't look at the price. It look like they had as many boths as sea space but in a smaller area which made things look better and not as empty. Sea Space auction was there and had some great trips. In my opinion this was a great show for this time of the year. You might not want to travel all the way accross tx for it but well worth the day in the Houston and surrounding area's. I hope the show continues in tx so everyone can enjoy the day like my wife and I had.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom