Anyone going to be at CSSP on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Friday afternoon by chance? Was thinking about getting down there about 1:00.
:blfish: :rfish:
:rfish: :blfish:

sealskin98 once bubbled...
Friday afternoon by chance? Was thinking about getting down there about 1:00.

No can do on Friday, but Saturday is a distinct possibility. I could be there Saturday morning. Actually, I'd love to do a night dive there that night, if possible.

Ken

Kinda what I thought, but I have a buddy that was wanting to go Friday and hasn't called me back yet. Dunno if he's gonna make it or not yet. If not, Saturday would be good. I see they have a swap meet there this weekend; I need a back-up lite.

But it would be good to get there some Friday before the weekend crowd hits heavy. Hmmm...nite dive...that would put me home late though, and got "chores" to do here still. I gotta do a nite dive there before winter slams in all at once.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't mind diving on Friday, but I'm working Friday nights now (I'm the statistician for our cable outlet's high school football broadcasts). I dove there on a Friday a few weeks ago, but had to leave early to get back to Arlington to my game. By the time I got home that night, I was totally wiped out.

I don't necessarily have to do a night dive this weekend, but, like you, I'd like to do one before the cooler temperatures get started. I didn't know they were having a swap meet there this weekend, but maybe we can dive around it. Let me know what time you think you can be there and I'll do my best to be there waiting for you.

Ken

if my bud is going to go or not on Friday, if he doesn't call in a few hours I'll give him a ring. If I go Saturday will probably get there around 10:00 or 11:00, or so. Will post back on here later tonite when I find something out.

for a nite dive, maybe.

Yeah buddy, let's do it! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom