Anyone for Wednesday morning, June 7th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mello-yellow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for a dive partner for morning June 7th -- anywhere on Cape Ann or North Shore (Magnolia Rocks?). Has to be a shore dive because I must be done and ready to head home by noon.

Sorry, hitting the water at 5 am is too early. I was thinking more in terms of 8 am. Any other takers?

LocalDivah:

I just noticed that your avatar(I assume a picture of you) is posted on the PGDive shore/boat diving schedule. How's it feel to be famous? Obviously, I'm just kidding. But seriously, that is a very nice clear shot for around here.

LobstaMan

I would have LOVED to dive with you guy i teh morning,however I spent the evening bottling three case of wine that I made this fall. I'm a touch too giggley to think about getting up in the morning and heading up to the north shore. Plus, I got a phone cal from a friend in NY. Would someone please explain to me what a banjo hitting flyweight like Melky Cabrara is doing in the bigs. Damn what a disapointment. That kid Pauley did a dman fine job of pitching tonight/
P

Did you guys actually go? The weather turned out to be atrocious.

Nope. We had a newbie going out with us and I don't think he would have appreciated getting smashed up at Magnolia while the gale warning was in effect. Unfortunately, we didn't have his phone number and he got to enjoy the scenic view of PG Dive's parking lot at 3:30am.

Arghh, heading out to China this weekend for 6 months, and had hoped to get just one more dive in!

Hey Mello,

sorry about that Wednesday weather. You should have went with me on Tuesday (yeah I know, I know, your schedule is written in stone :) )- I had 2 great dives. Waves 0 feet, vis up to 9 feet at times (whohoo!, best I had this year so far), good lobstering. Unfortunately I lost my dive flag. Think those nice lobstermen at Lane's Cove would return it to me if they find it? (somehow I doubt it, lol )

Back
Top Bottom